Pondering your next career move, but still want to travel and enjoy flexibility? Why not register your interest for GP jobs with House Call Doctor today.
In operation since 2015, House Call Doctor have drawn on the skills of qualified medical professionals in order to provide high quality out of hours access to healthcare for Australians, in the comfort of their own home. Our team of GPs come from all walks of life, just like our patients.
While we service regions in all corners of Queensland, our team of highly trained call centre professionals ensure that our GPs are only allocated patients that are suited out of hours, in home medical care when they would otherwise be unable to consult with their traditional general practitioner.
If you’re in the process of looking for GP vacancies or work, our motto is your preferred hours with our support. We’re currently looking to partner with Vocationally Registered and Non-Vocationally Registered medical professionals who wish to control their own hours of practice, and maintain that ever elusive work/life balance – so what’s on offer?
GP Jobs Qld With House Call Doctor
If you’re on the hunt for GP work, there’s a chance that you’ll either want to work a little, a lot – or something in between. GP vacancies with House Call Doctor offer flexibility, with shifts that fit around your current workload or personal commitments.
Aside from competitive remuneration and state of the art working conditions, GP jobs with us offer a range of other perks. We believe that if you’re happy, so are your patients. A few of the other more obvious benefits of considering a career with us include:
- Medicare and Department of Health applications
- Medicare and DVA billing
- Opiate free practice
- Full administration support
- Dedicated triage and appointment scheduling service
- Safe working environments
- Ongoing mentoring, clinical guidance and support
- Gain up to 2.5 years towards your eligibility to sit the RACGP Fellowship exam
- One Medicare provider number across all locations
- Statewide GP jobs that range from just one weekend to six months in duration
House Call Doctor believe in flexibility – which is why we also provide optional bonuses that include the use of a company vehicle, a fully stocked doctor’s bag with all the required equipment, and even a chaperone for support on the road who can pick you up and drop you off at home each shift.
Could You Be A House Call Doctor?
Whether you’re looking to travel, increase your earning potential, gain experience, or even just a desire for greater job satisfaction, GP jobs with House Call Doctor could be the answer that you’ve been looking for.
Are you –
- An Australian or Internationally Trained Medical Graduate
- Have full registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Have two years post graduate experience, including experience in paediatrics, accident and emergency, general medicine and surgery
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then why not consider registering your interest for GP vacancies with House Call Doctor today, and be a part of the medical revolution.