How does House Call Doctor Help Local GP Clinics?
House Call Doctor is your NO-COST solution to ensuring your patients receive the highest quality after-hours care. At House Call Doctor there is no fee, just support. Our priority, like yours, is patient care and we work with you so your patients have access to a reliable, trusted after-hours service.
Why do GPs rely on house call doctor?
- Keeps you, the GP, informed: Detailed patient reports are sent directly to your Practice after every home visit because our doctors know it is crucial you are kept up-to-date.
- Always refers back: House Call Doctor supports local GPs by always referring patients back to their regular GP for follow-up. It is an essential part of providing continual care.
- A NO-FEE solution for after-hours care: There is no joining fee or ongoing costs. House Call Doctor supports local Practices by working weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
- Your calls answered after-hours: Divert your phone to House Call Doctor 13 55 66 and our highly-trained call centre staff answer your patient’s call. Alternatively, record our phone and website details on your after-hours message so they can contact us directly.
- Your trusting a doctor who cares: Like you, our doctors are highly-trained professionals who are fully registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (APHRA) as required by the Australian Medical Board. The House Call Doctor service is accredited with AGPAL and GPA operates to the standards of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- We’re cutting wait times: On average, up to 90% of our House Call Doctor patients are seen within 3 hours.
- Medication when it’s needed: Our doctors can give your patients the medication they need immediately to relieve their symptoms and get through the night at NO COST.
- PIP requirements and administrative support: We are here to help with a dedicated team of GP Liaison staff who understand your accreditation requirements including PIP and again it’s no cost to you.
When does House Call Doctor work?
House Call Doctor’s priority is having patients “feeling better sooner”. Our call centre takes calls from 4pm on weekdays, after 10am on Saturdays and 24 hours on Sundays and Public Holidays.
What about marketing – How does House Call Doctor help?
Our friendly team of GP Liaison staff equips you with a high quality House Call Doctor information kit which includes door stickers, flyers, magnets, posters and patient appointment cards.
How do we join the House Call Doctor Network?
Register using the online form on the House Call Doctor website.