Your after-hours solution
House Call Doctor is redefining the home doctor service with highly skilled medical professionals from Australia and around the world working with trained chaperones to provide quality out of hours, in home medical care across the community. House Call Doctor is excelling in providing after hours support to GP practices and our service is AGPAL/GPA accredited to meet RACGP standards.
Why GP’s rely on House Call Doctor
- House Call Doctor is accredited by the Federal Department of Health under the AMDS program, so GPs can be confident that House Call Doctor is recognized as a professional medical deputising service
- All doctors are qualified medical practitioners also accredited by the Federal Department of Health
- House Call Doctor provides free medication at no additional cost to you nor the patient
- One of Australia’s fastest-growing after-hours medical deputising services
- In-car technology and the latest in computer programing streamlines the after-hours service reducing waiting times
- Fellows of the RACGP not only treat patients, but mentor and provide valuable on clinical and operational policies
- Medical practitioners working with House Call Doctor attend ongoing CPD and specialised training sessions to ensure they perform their after-hours duties to the highest of standards
- Practices registered with House Call Doctor can receive reports promptly via Medical Objects (from June 2016)
To partner with House Call Doctor click here.
To arrange for someone to visit your clinic to discuss please complete the form below.