Totts Community Flyer is a not for profit organisation providing community transport and support services to clients in the Townsville region.
TOTTS Inc was incorporated as of June 1, 2005 after a transport need for the elderly and socially isolated was identified. The organisation is not just about transport. They offer other social services for the members to enhance their wellbeing. For example; a Drop-Inn centre, BBQ and day trips. Their goal is to get socially isolated people out from behind four walls and bring them back into the community.
Why Choose Us?
- Personalised Care
- NDIS Registered
- Transparent and Dynamic Pricing
- Easy Booking System
- Friendly, Helpful Staff and Drivers
TOTTS Community Flyer are proud to offer all Townsville NDIS participants the following rates for transport;
- $1.95 per km per person or,
- $1.50 per km per person when 2 or more NDIS participants travel together from the same pick up address to the same drop off address.
Call TOTTS Community Flyer on 1300 389 137 to speak with a Client Services Consultant.
* Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and must show your House Call Doctor card.