The successful recipient/s of The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship/s must:
- Not defer their studies; or must seek the written approval of House Call Doctor if the recipient wishes to defer, transfer, withdraw or discontinue the approved degree
- Diligently and to the best of their ability, apply themselves to their studies;
- Comply with all University rules, regulations, by-laws, resolutions and other requirements;
- Act as ambassadors of House Call Doctor and participate in media interviews as required;
- Refrain from conducting themselves in such manner that House Call Doctor in its discretion, considers prejudicial to the reputation of House Call Doctor;
- Engage with House Call Doctor representatives from time to time as deemed mutually suitable, to report on Scholarship related activities;
- Speak at House Call Doctor functions, if reasonably requested by House Call Doctor.
Payment of The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship:
- Payment of The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Indigenous Scholarship will be made to one recipient for the total amount of AUD $10,000.
- The Futures in Health Indigenous Scholarship award will be paid in instalments, with the first instalment made prior to the commencement of Semester 1, 2018. The payment dates will be determined by House Call Doctor at its discretion, and will be communicated to the recipient in a timely manner.
- In the event that a recipient fails to comply with any of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, House Call Doctor may in its absolute discretion require the recipient to repay, in part or in total, monies paid in connection with the Scholarship.
Promotion and Variation:
- House Call Doctor reserves the right to reproduce in any newspaper, magazine, film, website or other medium, personal details, information and images relating to The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Scholarship and its recipients.
- House Call Doctor reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Upon applying for our scholarship you agree that:
Sources and Citations
National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO):
- We need more Indigenous doctors , GP’s and their essential primary health care role
- AMA calls for targets to increase Aboriginal people in workforce